Enriching Your Life Together
- Before you enter the Appointment Portal below, please be sure that you complete and sign all the New Patient Forms First.
- Include complete and accurate Contact Information so that our Appointment Confirmation System will have accurate information.
- Include complete and accurate Insurance and/or Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Authorization information.
- This includes the name and phone number of the EAP, how many sessions, etc.
- If the EAP sent you an email you may forward that information to email@example.com.
- Please note, your EAP’s name may be different than your Insurance Company’s name.
- There are complete and explicit instructions for you to follow on the PDF document entitled, “Read Me First” which is on the Forms page. When you get to the “Forms Page”, please read that document first.
****Need to get in sooner or have a session on a Saturday?****
****Consider working with my LPC-Intern. See her availability on the portal.****
- Please be sure to write down your Portal Password and keep it secure. The Password can be reset by contacting me.
- Include complete and accurate Contact Information so that our Appointment Confirmation System will have accurate information. You will not be able to have different “sets of information” under emails, phone numbers, or date of birth.
Remember, your session will not be held if you do not complete your New Patient Paperwork!