It’s helpful for a patient to know there are a number of therapeutic approaches, theories, and ways to “do” therapy. When I work with you, I will be sure to tailor my approach so that it will meet your specific and individual clinical needs, all the while existing within the boundaries of therapeutic models. Consider it like a bespoke suit made just for you during your therapeutic experience.
***Minors – (2019 Update – Ages 10-17) Individual cases will be considered***
- ADHD – managing symptoms without medication or in addition to medication therapy
- Anger Management/Reframing
- Bipolar disorder
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication skills in the work place.
- Entitlement/Failure to Launch
- Family Conflict
- Men’s Issues
- Depression – Managing symptoms without or in addition to medication therapy (prescribed by the
- patient’s psychiatrist or other medical professional
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem and Worth Work
- Sex Work – addressing differing expectations dissatisfaction and frustration
- Trauma & PTSD
Individual Therapy (45-50 minute session) – $160
Couple/Family Therapy (45-50 minute session) – $185
Please verify what your co-pay will be for a “Specialist” by calling your insurance provider.
My Philosophy of Care
I believe that everyone can benefit from counseling, life management/coaching, and wellness. I also believe that wellness services should be accessible to those that want it.
Many of my patients are successful individuals and couples who know, as I do, that everyone has the potential to grow and elevate their lives.
- Patients with Depressing thoughts about the past, are assisted to Choose to experience Happiness
- Patients with Anxious thoughts about the future, are assisted to Live in “right now” Moment
- Patients with Conflict in their relationships, are assisted to Build and Rebuild bridges
- Patients with Shame or Guilt, are assisted to release for themselves and Acknowledge their Worth and Value